ERC internships offer equal opportunity for employment. In its bid to align the industrial requirements from the university/college graduates, it is opening the internship opportunity.
ERC is inviting interested candidates from recognized universities and colleges to apply for three months’ internship, industrial attachment, and apprenticeship placement.
Successful candidates for the ERC internships will be placed in the following Departments:
- Economic Regulation
- Legal Affairs
- Human Resources & Administration
- Finance & Strategic Planning
- Internal Audit
- Renewable Energy
- Information Communication & Technology
- Environment Health & Safety
- Communications and Public affairs
Requirements for the ERC internship application
Write an application letter and attach the following documents:
- A updated curriculum vitae;
- A valid copy of student accident cover will be required when starting the internship;
- University/College certificates or completion letter (for those who have completed);
- A letter of recommendation for attachment from the learning institution; and
- A photocopy of the national identity card.
How to Apply for the ERC internships
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to the address found from the application link below indicating the preferred period of internship.
Deadlines for the ERC internships application:
Check out the official website for the deadline to ensure you are not locked out.